Digital & Content Marketing Coordinator
The person filling the Digital & Content Marketing Coordinator role will be a working with representatives from a cross section of our organization to plan and execute a marketing strategy that drives the success of quarterly and annual corporate initiatives. This will be accomplished by working closely with the event planner, education department, professional services, product strategists and sales team to successfully understand and market our value proposition in order to drive brand awareness, increase attendance at live and virtual events, improve customer engagement and increase sales. Responsibilities include planning and following through on the development of content from various sources that will be used to drive digital marketing campaigns through a variety of marketing channels. Working with teams to identify the desired goals and outcomes and measure results with various analytics tools. Optimize success through marketing automation tools when applicable. Reporting on outcomes monthly and quarterly. This position requires excellent organizational, time-management, and communication skills by a goal oriented and results oriented team player
Campaign Development & Execution (40%)
- Execute end-to-end multichannel marketing campaigns and digital communications that drive brand awareness, sales of products and services, and increase customer attendance at live and online events.
- Provide creative input and assistance in the execution of branding, marketing, and communications projects
- Maintain alignment of assets and communications with defined quality standards to ensure that individual campaigns are top-notch
- Ensure effective audience targeting, successful campaign launch and optimization with accurate measurement of campaign and event performance
- Create, deploy, and measure email-marketing campaigns for organizational efforts, to include sales, client communications, membership and events.
- Coordinate development of collateral such as emails, ads, presentations, event marketing materials, infographics aligned to customer personas, customer success stories and testimonials, and more.
- Draft dynamic content and promotional materials to including writing and editing for print, web, email, etc
- Conduct research to analyze customers’ behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends and preferences)
- Participate in generating new concepts for blog posts/ articles, social media content and continuously evolving a corporate creative formula
Website & Social Media Initiatives (40%)
1. Manage and improve the websites that fall under the OPIE brand family.
- Work with in-house web team to enhance existing websites.
- Update website content and images.
- Introduce SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques into existing websites.
- Monitor performance metrics to understand search performance and measure impact of changes.
Build and manage social media plan and guidelines.
Manage and post entries on social media sites to help establish our organizational voice.
Oversee social media monitoring process
- Manage OPIE’s professional appearance on sites like Glassdoor, LinkedIn, etc.
Additional Job Responsibilities (20%)
- Prepare marketing reports as needed.
- Administrative/programmatic support duties for the marketing department as needed.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; ie: online training, trade magazines, following marketing influencers
- Perform other duties as assigned based on the needs of the department and organization.
- Work with outside marketing agencies to execute broader strategic initiatives.
- Write and edit press releases
Lead the content generating team
Develop the careers of the content generating team members via effective hiring, regular feedback, and challenging work
Actively hire talent as business requirements are needed
- Manage performance of staff through one-on-one, performance reviews and evaluations
Travel and attend required conferences throughout the year. This will equate to 3-5 events per year on average.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- BS degree in marketing or relevant field
3-5 years of marketing experience
Experience in a deadline-driven, project-oriented environment
Excellent knowledge of social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
Experience in Adobe suite
Experience in MS Excel or Smartsheets
Search engine optimization knowledge
Experience with Google Analytics and Google AdWords
Understanding of basic HTML
Understanding of SEO elements such as metadata, link building, etc.
Strong business, marketing, communication, and project management skills
Flexible and highly organized with intense attention to detail without compromising speed in execution
Superior written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work independently and efficiently on concurrent projects
Ability to develop and maintain strong professional working relationships with colleagues and customers in team environment
Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with atypical and stressful circumstances
Self-directed ability to learn new technology without formal instruction
Customer focused internally and externally
- O&P practical knowledge a plus
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com and include a cover letter that describes why you would feel you would be a good fit for our company and the position you are applying for. Keep in mind that we are interested not only in your background and skills, but also in who you are and how you would fit into our team and our vision.