Associate Quality Assurance Analyst
What we do at OPIE
At OPIE Software we develop, maintain, and support practice management software for the Orthotics and Prosthetics profession. O&P Clinics around the world use our software to manage all aspects of the care that they provide, from patient intake, scheduling, EMR documentation, purchasing, patient satisfaction, all the way through fabrication, billing and delivery of a prosthetic or orthotic device to the patient.
OPIE sees a future where advanced tech, data-driven decisions, and shared best practices empower Orthotic & Prosthetic experts around the world to deliver the highest level of patient care and receive the highest level of professional reward.
For patients, OPIE means better clinical outcomes and more freedom to live their best life with their family and friends. For practitioners, OPIE means a better business model and protecting the profit that allows their clinics to thrive. For the profession of O&P, OPIE means better information and a stronger community of experts.
An Associate Quality Assurance analyst plays a vital role within our company’s Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). Persons in this position will be working closely with developers and product owners in order to create thorough functional and exploratory tests, properly exercising and automating newly created features and weeding out the defects. On a routine basis, this person will also be responsible for executing both manual and automated end to end regression tests, thoroughly exercising features within OPIE Software products prior to production deployment.
- Gain a detailed understanding of OPIE Software products
- Requirements gathering and review
- Creation of comprehensive, detailed test plans
- Creation of Selenium automated tests
- Collaborate with agile team members in the estimation and execution of backlog items within sprint iterations
- Document product defects
- Address defects and enhancements that originate from development and support
- Track quality assurance metrics
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Understanding of Quality Assurance concepts
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of SQL queries
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Some knowledge of Selenium preferred
- Some Product knowledge preferred
- Some knowledge of OPIE anywhere or OPIE PM preferred
- Some knowledge of Excel preferred
- Analytical/methodical thinking
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good research skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on importance or urgency
- Ability to focus
- Ability to prepare excel documents preferred
- Ability to use JQL queries preferred
- Ability to research preferred
Please include a cover letter that describes why you believe that you would be a great fit for our company and the position for which you are applying. Keep in mind that we are interested not only in your background and skills, but also in who you are and how you would fit into our team and vision.
How to Apply
Apply online at
Send your resume to our career center on ADPinternal site and include a cover letter that describes why you believe that you would be a great fit for our company and the position for which you are applying. Keep in mind that we are interested not only in you background and skills, but also in who you are and how you
would fit into our team and vision.